Monday, June 21, 2010

My Wonderful Husband!

I just loved the color of these flowers. I think I might add some orange color to the decor in our house. BEAUTIFUL!

Well, this is a blog about our life and a chance to praise my wonderful husband. So this past Friday I woke up and was really feeling sick. My whole body was aching and I had a high fever and a sore throat. I was not feeling well at all but I went to work and they sent me home. When Jason came home from work he had beautiful Roses, ice cream, ginger ale, soup, and also dinner so I didn't have to cook anything. I was soooo grateful for him and all he does for me. Every day I still pinch myself and wonder how I ever got to be so lucky to have him in my life. Definitely worth the wait that's for sure.

I am feeling back to normal now. It must have just been a 24 hours flu or something. And NO.... it wasn't "Morning Sickness" despite what Jason might have been telling everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment