Friday, December 23, 2011

Chilln in the DOME!!! Thank you LISA and RON

So this year Lisa/Ron had Jason and my name for Christmas gifts. For the last couple of years as a family we have talked about Christmas gifts being either items or gifts of time. This year Jason and I got both. Lisa and Ron gave us Detroit Red Wing T-shirts and tickets to the Flames/Detroit hockey game. Jason and I were so pumped. Lisa wrapped the gift really cute and had balloons fly out of the gift box as we opened the present. The tickets were attached to the helium balloons. If I knew what was going on I would have taken a picture of the cuteness.

Now to explain the whole DETROIT t-shirts.... ever since Ron has entered this family he has tried to pull each of us over to the evil side. Evil = Detroit hahaha. It was the perfect gift for Jason and I as we love a good hockey game and especially when there is some rivalry with siblings. Before the game we met Lisa and Ron for dinner and golf simulation. Neither Jason or I have done that before and it was a blast. To make Ron happy Jason and I wore our Red Wing shirts while golfing but on the way to the dome we slipped into the winning attire, the FLAMING C. 


Lisa was a natural

How cute are these two?


I think I got a hole in one on that shot ;)

Golfing was so much fun
 
THANK YOU Lisa and Ron for such a fun night. We love you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

The game was awesome. Going into the third it was 3-0 for the flames. The Wings made a good effort by scoring 2 goals in the third to make it a close game. The flames held on with the win. 3-2!!!! Way to go FLAMES.


                                                                  GO FLAMES GO!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment