Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Come what may and LOVE IT!

May 1, 2012

Well its been a couple months and I have done a lot of reflecting over the past few months. After surgery I felt so blessed to be alive and grateful to all the blessings around me. A few weeks back I was going through a "why me" stage and not understanding why we weren't being blessed with children. Something that seemed like a righteous desire. I was at the stage of woe is me. Why is this happening to us? What have I done to deserve this? I don't understand....

This went on for a few weeks. I had a self pity party. Wo is me! My trials seemed so big until one day I thought about my dear Grandmother. My Grandma Alice lost 3 children before she passed on. She lost one son at age 3 in a construction accident. Another son to cancer a year after his mission and then another son to a heart attach around the age of 50. I thought of her example and devotion to the Saviour. She never asked "why"? Im sure she wept many tears but she never questioned the Lord and the plan. I changed my attitude that day and wanted to live me life after the example of my Grandma Alice and my Savior Jesus Christ. He is the head of the Church and he has a plan for each of us. I waited to find Jason and that was the greatest blessing in my life so I put my life in the Lords hands and will accept his will.


Jason and I still want to have a family and will continue to try. We put our trust and faith in our Father in Heaven. If we are to be parents then things will work out the way they should. LIFE IF GRAND! I love the girls that I get to associate with each Sunday at church. They are all great YW and teach me all the time. I work with great leaders and I can call each of them my friends. I have amazing friends and family. We are here to be tested and tried. The Lord judges our true character when we are going through our trials. I pray that I may follow his example.

                                            "Come what may and LOVE IT" - Elder Wirthlin





0 comments:

Post a Comment