Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Zippity-ay and Heidi-ho!


Zippity-ay and Heidi-ho!


What does that phase even mean? I have no idea but I sang it growing up. Sounds cool though

This March was a cold and blizzardy month. Lots and lots of snow. I had a Drs appointment in Calgary a few days before my birthday. We were planning on going to Calgary on Sunday night to spend the day and night with Jason's mom. Well this is how it looked when we got out of church. The weather was terrible and highways were being closed as we debated whether or not to go. We decided it was safer to stay home and go in the morning. Jasons mom had a wonderful evening planned for my birthday and we were sad the weather turned bad. After my appointment we met up for dinner and she gave me the best present! I have wanted a blentec forever! Getting older isn't that bad especially when you get a sweet present like that. Thanks Mom Judi




This was the birthday evening we missed because of weather











The morning of my birthday Jason and I went to the gym. When we got home he cooked me up a sweet breakfast.  


That night we went out to Cardston. My mom made my favourite dinner and then we went to the Temple. After the temple we visited at my parents house and Ryan/Sam, Kristi, Jodi, Troy, Mel and my Mom and Dad were all there. I feel like a lucky lady for all the blessings in my life. I opened presents from Jason and my parents that night. That gorgeous red blazer I got in California was from my Mom and Dad and Jason got me a clarisonic.  




Lucy was at my Moms when I got there to give me a 
Happy Birthday Hug





A few days after my birthday Jason took me to a Hurricans Game. It was a fun night out with my man

 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment