Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bridal Shower with Friends

Cherisse put on such a cute Baby Shower for Ella and I. She had many people that helped her and I felt so spoiled that night. Micah did the invite and it was so cute and she also helped her with the decorations. Many others helped set up and bring food. The whole night was so fun and I was overwhelmed by all the thoughtfulness from those that came. As I opened each gift I would get so excited and even teared up a time or two. Is this for real? Are these adorable little clothes going to go on my little girl in a few months?



The food was so delicious and the table was so pretty 






More of the cute decorations 



So much work was put into this shower and I can't say thank you enough



This was the only picture I snapped of friends that came. Gorgeous ladies right? Thank you to all that came and made the evening so much fun.




Big THANK YOU to my cousin and friend for the most beautiful baby shower ever. It was such a fun night with lots of laughs and a few tears from this emotional soon - to - be Momma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment