Friday, October 9, 2009

Wedding Prep

I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to my cousins, friends, Mom & Dad, siblings, in laws, Aunts & Uncles that help make our day so beautiful. It was everything and more that I excepted and dreamed of as a little girl. Thank you for all your time and preparation with planning and decorating. Love you all

Day before the wedding we are off to get a pedicure :)



Many hands make light work. Thank you again and again and again. "Yep looks good keep working" Hopefully I wasn't too bossy. I envisioned this day and look since a little girl. It came together just they way I dreamed about.

"The best part of life is when your family becomes your friends, and your friends become your family."



To top it all of My Aunt Vicki made our beautiful cake. I gave her a picture I saw in a wedding magazine and she duplicated it to perfection. Absolutely stunning! The lace table cloth on the table was my Grandma Doreen's. I missed both of my Grandmas that day.




After many hours of hard work this was the final outcome of the gym. If only I could have got rid of those basketball lines on the floor. Hahah - just kidding





My dear friends that I had in California made the long cold trip to Canada for our special day. I put them to work right away hanging drapery around the gym. They were so willing to help and it was so much fun to be with them again. Jamie, Jennie and Tera thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sorry about the cold weather. It wasn't suppose to snow yet :) -16 degress on October 10, 2009 in Cardston, Alberta



I stayed at the Super 8 in Cardston the night before our wedding. My dear friends Daina and Shaunie came all the way from Seattle to be apart of the wedding. It was so fun to have them there and I really appreciated their effort to come. They also stayed at the Country Inn and so we stayed up chatting for a few hours until I forced myself to go to bed. Daina and Shaunie also gave me such a cute present. They filled the container full of "His & Her Favorite Things" Some of the gifts were. Favorite store - Target gift certificate, favorite game - skip bo cards, favorite candy - chocolate mint M&M's and lots of other treats, favorite outfits - pj's. It was such an adorable idea and one that I will copy. Love you both

1 comments:

Daina Crowell said...

AWE! I just found your blog! I can't believe Shaunie and I got our own paragraph and in BOLD! Love ya Carmen and can't wait to read your next chapters of life on your blog!

Post a Comment