Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 

Jason and I are going to California this weekend and so we promised to not buy anything for each other for Valentines Day. We promised that we would only do cards since we were going to California and will be spending money there. So.... what does Jason do? He came home for lunch and had bought me flowers. But like any other girl I was so happy and loved them.



That night I made a candle light dinner and made Jason's favorite meal. Sweet Pork Salad. We both love this dinner and it is a weekly meal in our home. For dessert I made Chocolate Strawberry croissants. We had family home evening together and read the first chapter in the new Church handbook and then watched the Flames game. It was a pretty low key night but it was really nice just to spend an evening in with my man. I feel very blessed every day to have him in my life. Happy Valentines Hun! I love you












0 comments:

Post a Comment