Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Year has come and gone!

My 32 Birthday

Another year older and wiser too! Well.... Hopefully wiser.

This year my birthday landed on a Tuesday. The weekend before my birthday we spent it in Cardston at the Provincial Basketball games. My Uncle Dallen was the coach of the senior boys team. Cardston boys had not won 4A provincial basketball in 30 years. Well... The record was broken and they came away with the win. I was so proud of my Uncle and his team. He is a great coach. He was my assist coach in my Grade 12 year of basketball.The game was neck and neck the whole game and it was so exciting when they won. We had dinner at my Aunt Stacey with Mel, Troy and of course lots of cousins. Cherisse made a couple desserts for my birthday. They both were so yummy as usual.

On my birthday Jason made me breakfast in bed. Awwww.... how did I get so lucky? He makes me feel so special and loved. For dinner Troy and Andrea, Ryan and Sam and Jason and I went out to eat at Earls. So delicious!

Jason's mom sent me multiple gifts in the mail to help spoil me on my birthday. Some of the gifts she sent were gift cards to Winner and Best Buy - which I spent right away. Jason and parents got me the cutest camera bag. I got  a Kelly Moore camera bag/purse and it is absolutely gorgeous. I have wanted one for a long time now but couldn't justify spending that kind of money but with Jason and my parents it was worth it :)
I got many phone calls from friends and family. Thank you everyone for making my day special. No pictures …. how did I let that happen. Better luck next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment