Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

                EASTER WITH THE SIBLINGS
This year we spent Easter in Cardston with my siblings. Both Jason's mom and my parents were out of town so we had Easter dinner with my siblings. All the girls chipped in to help make a wonderful turkey dinner. My parents were still on their mission in California and Jason's was in BC.


Lucy had a little fall on the weekend. She was running into the house and slipped and hit a chair. The chair didn't move, she broke the chair and has a nice scar to show for it now.


The kids played on electronics and the woman made dinner.


And the men cleaned up dinner and we have pictures to prove that they can do it. 

                                                                   Nice HUN :) Love you too


Bunny Bums :) 

                                                             Lesha enjoying her cupcake

Easter Dinner was success. Easter is a time to be grateful and thankful for the things we have been blessed with. I am grateful for a  Savior who died for each of us so that we may live again. I am grateful for his life and I am grateful for his example. Happy Easter everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment